Tuesday, September 16, 2008

below me.

at the risk of alienating toad...
lessee, friday, i took off.
saturday, i was at the bus depot (school) at 6:00 am, and spent a full day coaching. the girls killed it: they may or may not win state, but for now, they are untouchable. the boys were solid, but missing 1 stud, and one stud has a broken femur... so, i mean, we're all good. I did a 5 mile run.
sunday: 20 mile run. well, that's an estimate. I did 2:40 running, and i did the first 5km on a set time trial to get an estimate of pace. worst case, a 19 mile run. the first 10 miles was with a roommate who's training up for a later marathon. but i had to do 20. my expected training partner for the last 10 bailed... so i was on my lonesome. ugh.
monday, rest: frustrating cause the kids were doing hill repeats (which i like), so i was relegated to hi-5-ing every kid.
tuesday: today, 3x1 mile, at 6:20, 6:10, 6:00, then 3x800 at 3:05, 3:05, 2:50. all on grass, on a slowish course, with 2:00 rest between.

and ok, a little ultimate. i spent about an hour throwing with players, and my girl players were bombing it. absolutely bombing it. maybe this is the year for the team!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, you blog still sucks.....commentless post after commentless post. why dont you just give it up already?

Luke said...

thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

it wasnt really a comment as much as it was a suggestion.

Luke said...

below is an autoresponse reply. i will be out of the office until 9/21

Hi! Thanks for your comment! I appreciate all my loyal readers and their thoughts, and I'll reply to your comment upon my return.