Saturday, July 12, 2008

july 12

Thursday, July 10, woke up very tired. I'm suffering from brutal allergies, which wake me up around 2 am... So thursday, I just chillaxed, played a few points of jogging A.M. ultimate early with the kids (probably 20 there, most consistent summer ever), ralleyed to play the 2nd game of the city league double header. Sort of miffed, our opponent had only 2 girls, so played 5-2, and acted pissy when I said, at the beginning of the game, 'so you forfeit? why not play short handed like everyone else does?' they were very happy with there cap win and the numerous goals they threw to the girl covered by the guy.

Friday, kids played games at XC practice, i just organized things, little everyones it tag, clock tag, ultimate, sharks and minnows. as an aside, a 50 person game of sharks and minnows really looks like sharks... and minnows. Then I went for a 1:04 slow jog (about 8:10 pace), a 20 minute swim, lifted weights.

Today, (Saturday, July 12), I went for a 3 hour bike ride, nice and slow, about 47 miles. Tommorrow, a ride, and a short run.

No comments: