Wednesday, June 04, 2008

affdafd

Monday, I rode for 2 hours
Tuesday, a little practice. My new cleats (I think) are hurting my right ankle. Not an achilles, but back of ankle pain. I remember this from 2 years ago when i bought new cleats. Very sore and stiff at work. If my new cleats work out, I'll probably buy 2 more pairs, and break them all in. Hopefully I can get through the next few years. Then we tie-die'd shirts for the team, and a BBQ. I spent a lot of time cleaning the hosts kitchen.
Wednesday, today, bike intervals, 4min,4min,4min, 6min. Hammering. I'm a little concerned that I could only get my heart up to 175, but when I run, I can get it up to 185... the times are all that matter, as I measure my improvement...

Uh, I woke up this morning, and my fuel pump was gone. I thought I just dropped it, but, maybe it was stolen. I mean, it's something weird to lose.

That would be weird.

2 comments:

The Brace Company said...

Hi,

What does affdafd stand for?

I was just reading your blog. I just wanted to add a comment if you don't mind....

My fiance just hurt her ankle too. Got a brace for her online, and it really has helped.

http://www.drbraceco.com

Check it out.

Daniel Sims

Luke said...

it means i put my left hand on the keyboard... and went.... adfadfd.

good luck with your brace. my ankle seems to be improved.