Wednesday, June 29, 2005

upcoming content

Stories deserving of being told.

Doing nothing. All day long, and all day strong. How I eat, sleep, sleep, and eat, and turn a 24 hour day into the blink of an eye.

My favorite foods. Eggs. Beans. MacandCheese. Mix and Match.

Preferred Content Stories: For subscribers only.

Never Been Convicted!!!

The time I saved a prominent blogger from, at the very least, having a fake mustache drawn on his face. And at worst, some kind of hoffa-esque fate.

Probably, the really interesting stuff will have to wait another year.

when I get my tenure.

In other news, recently read,
The Long Emergency dealing w/ oil issues... Yesterday I read Book One of the Tripods series, The White Mountains, took a good hour or so, but I like escapist fiction...

More to follow.

4 comments:

Daniel H. said...

Wow--I've been trying to think of the name of "The White Mountains" all week (the imagery from the new "War fo the Worlds" reminds me of the Tripods). I mean, I guess I could have looked it up online, but then cool serendipitous things like this wouldn't happen.

Thanks.

Alex de Frondeville said...

Dude, I hope City of Gold and Lead and Pool of Fire soon to follow. That was one of the first science fiction I ever read, (that and the Foundation Trilogy in 4th grade). Yes, it was simple fare, but, hey, I'm still reading the stuff after all these years.

Luke said...

read city of gold and lead friday. got Pool of fire to read tommorrow. Yes simple fare, but 'keep it simple, stupid' always works...

I probably read it around the same time.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I really like your blog. I have a website on tying karate belt that you might find of interest. Here's the link. Have a look at it and let me know what you think.