Wednesday, June 15, 2005

sweeps week?

according to Jim, it's sweeps week. And I'm looking for ways to drive hit count. Jim is killing me, but my daily counts have surpassed Alex, probably do to his visit to the way south. Jim's use of the 'read more' has driven up readership, but that exceeds my current levels of energy (or desire or ability to wade through html and figure out how to do it)...

i'd considered linking to some internet gambling or some other adult entertainment... but only the 'classy' stuff. Like the classy beautiful ladies of baccarat. Is that URL taken.

I'm training like a madman, and I feel like my calves are about to pop... a nap is clearly in order.

And my hour of library time is about to go off...

I guess I'll just have a kid write a script to view my site.

2 comments:

Idris said...

sweeps week? i didn't see that post.

I recently broke the 7000 visit mark, kinda cool.

$ said...

Here you go Luke...you can add another.

Later,
$