Monday, January 21, 2008

keepin' on

thursday, intervals, but with moderate intensity (the last 2 were hard)
friday, rest. actual, honest to god rest.
saturday, i was supposed to intervals, but it didn't happen (coached a different group) so we did a nice easy 10km with some discussion of technique. weights and PT for my foot. i've included some single leg work on alternating days with my squats (i do squats, fairly light, like 135, full parallel with an explosive aspect, but i've added in single leg press for balance on alternating days)
sunday, 1.5 hour ski, included some 4x4 min intervals. just brutal. i was neither fired up, nor feeling it, but, the workout was quality.
monday, today, lost my keys. my friends graciously picked me up (yeah friends), and classic ski'd 2 hours in about 5degree temps, with similar snow conditions (that's cold: the skis are slow then). my new skis are fast. very fast. or at least, my old skis are slow. very slow. i'm happy.

found my keys, after a 4 hour process. they were in fact, in the last place i looked.

No comments: