Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ski season mid point.



This weekend the somethng'th annual par for the course, winner based on most improved. I was second most improved over 10km, in a time of 31: something on so so snow. I didn't fall over in the start... I almost did miss my start, but it actually worked out that i ski'd up, and was ready for my start (:30 second intervals, someone goes) w/ oh, :35 to spare.

Still lots of room for improvement. In a year, I should be skiing around 28 ish (Assuming decent snow), w/ commensurate marathon times.

Now, It's just ski, ski, ski and coach. But the afternoon skis will be done in about 4 weeks due to warming (so only weekend warrior-ing) and a shift to biking/running/ and coaching ultimate. Which usually only costs me about 3-400 a year.

I thought this pic was Ok. Usually I look like a bigger, clumsier tool.

2 comments:

Rummy McJuggerton said...

nice poles.

Luke said...

i never claimed i improved by hardwork and talent.
no, it's all about the shoes...