Thursday, September 22, 2005

doh!

well, this relates to frisbee very obliquely. In response to one of Jim's posts about track (he had felt lsess than sparky), I trotted out response 1a for any kid complaining of aches and pains.

Get new shoes.

Well, yesterday p.m., suprisingly sore, and also this a.m. I arrived at school and realized that I'd worn the wrong pair of Adidas Supernovas. That explains the foot pain, etc. It also explains my times. I'm confident I'd have run 20-30 seconds faster per mile.

At least.

Ahem.

Next week, 1000's, and i'll throw in some heart rate numbers so you can laugh at my weakness.
I assume High, and modest recovery.

We had 2 minutes recovery for the miles, I don't know what the 1000 recovery time will be.

Last night went home early. Shopped for bikes, I'm thinking I'll score a deal when the demos go on sale, got home at 8:00 p.m....

Nice walk to work (3 miles) took 1 (lg) cup o' coffee, and got in some quality thinking.

No comments: